Bristol Myers Squibb Package Engineer in United States
- Overall coordinator artwork design & modification for SASS/BMS China printed packaging components.
- Provide possible solution for printed packaging components for new product launching.
- Participate Global Artwork Development Project to improve and globalize artwork procedure.
- Help to make team decision for contingencies for artwork related issue and make adjustment as needed.
- Responsible for managing outside artwork developer.
- Communicate with printing components vendors on technical field.
- Provide relevant supports for artwork revision to departments inside TO, including Eng. Department, Supply Chain and QA.
- Provide relevant supports for artwork revision to departments outside TO, including Commercial Departments, GRS, Government Affair Department and Medical Affairs Department.
- Notice D&SO about packaging material change information for finished products.
- Have the capability to identify counterfeit product
- Identify both company & individual samples from Customer Service Department.
- Work closely with EMEA/ AP Quality and Compliance for EMEA and AP market action fact-finding in the field of counterfeit product.
- Communicate with printing components vendors on the field of Anti-counterfeiting technology.
- Draft packaging line PQ validation protocol.
- Communicate with Manufacture Department and Planning Department to determine time for packaging line & production validation.
- Guide operators to operate and record according to PQ protocol.
- Finish packaging line PQ validation report, make sure it is approved by all related departments.
- Notice PQ result to related departments.
- Provide pre-support for new packaging line
- Consider CI program for package operation.
Drug Serialization Related:药监码相关：
- Communicate with system aggregation vendor and printing material vendors to ensure robustness and reliability of Drug Serialization System in SASS.
- Provide technical support for Drug Serialization System.
- Update China drug serialization status to HQ.
- Communicate with SFDA for drug serialization related work
- Keep close communication with D& SO and GRS for updating information about drug serialization.
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.