Bristol Myers Squibb Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) Manager in Uxbridge, United Kingdom
As a Health Economist in Bristol-Myers Squibb you will:
• Demonstrate the value of BMS products from an economic perspective and present this evidence with clinical arguments to UK Health Technology Appraisal bodies: NICE, SMC, AWMSG and NCPE.• Manage the full cross functional process of UK and Ireland HTA submissions from feasibility analysis through to dealing with outcomes post submission.• Manage business relationships with all relevant customers with regards to HTAs, including physicians, patient groups, academics, economists, HTA bodies.• Liaise with other members of the BMS cross-functional team on health economic activity e.g. developing RWD to support value story, supporting the BMS UK field access teams with tools such as budget impact models.• Build strong relationships with medical and economic key opinion leaders, organisations and industry peers to strengthen BMS image, competitive position and performance.
To be considered for the position of HEOR Manager:Key requirements • Postgraduate qualification in Health Economics or related discipline
• Working knowledge of HTA decision making processes.• Experience of working in a Pharmaceutical company as a Health Economist/HEOR consultancy.
• Experience of working on a UK HTA submissions is highly desired but not mandatory.• Oncology Therapy Area knowledge desirable.• Life Sciences Degree / Health Economics DegreeOther requirements • Demonstrable strong project management experience.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to lead cross functional team in an inclusive manner whilst delivering successful HTA dossiers on time• Experience of working within a matrix environment.• Be solutions orientated with a demonstrable how can we attitude
• Established network of HTA and academic thought leaders
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.