Bristol Myers Squibb ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, ONCOLOGY MARKET RESEARCH, EMAC HUB in Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Leads the design and execution of primary market research engagements to deliver and help embed customer insights into decision-making for the Oncology Brand Teams across multiple markets in the EMAC region. Takes a leadership role in the development and deployment of innovative approaches and techniques in market research that reflect best practices.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
• Focuses on multiple geographies, effectively prioritizing assignments in line with business priorities
• Proactively partners with brand teams across geographies and accurately assesses and frames business issues; develops the appropriate market research design to address them
• Leverages a wide variety of primary research designs and analyses, and independently develops customized non-standard research solutions to address complex, multi-faceted tactical and strategic business issues
• Executes qualitative and quantitative primary research projects to efficiently deliver creative, customer -focused input on strategic and tactical business issues
• Synthesizes data from multiple sources and develops realistic, insightful and actionable recommendations for the Solid Tumor Brand teams. Presents the insights /recommendations in a coherent, meaningful way
• Helps identify opportunities to embed insights and influence decision making in the Solid Tumor Brand teams
•Work in close collaboration with Analytics to achieve business goals and objectives.
•Independently represents the Business Insights & Analytics (BI&A) function on key internal business team meetings, proactively contributing in ways consistent with the vision and strategies of the department
• Helps identify opportunities for efficient sharing and strategic adoption of best practices and learnings across the therapy area and BI&A
• Provides leadership for BI&A organizational initiatives
• Develops Market Research plans aligned to business need through collaboration with the Solid Tumor Brand teams and BI&A organizations, creating synergies and eliminating duplication
• Yervoy/Opdivo/Sprycel/Empliciti Brand Leads
• Yervoy/Opdivo/Sprycel/Empliciti Local Brand teams (Marketing, Medical, Access)
• WW Market Research
• WW Analytic team
• WW Forecasting team
• WW Market Analytics, Data Management and Reporting team
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled