Bristol Myers Squibb Meeting Management Specialist in Shanghai, China
· Acts as an expert facilitator of Meetings & Events with respect to Health Care professionals, venue contracting and coordination of invitations, travel logistics, material preparation and budget management from event initiation through execution and close out.
· Accountable for own actions contributing to the execution of all events, in accordance with BMS Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) as well as statutory compliance requirements for the local market. Conducts due diligence across all activities
· Develops and maintains strong relationships across the matrix environment, building alignment and strong communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders
· Collaborates with other experts including EMCOE, Strategy and Ops, Legal & Compliance, Global Expenditures, , Global HCP, Congress & Meetings Management, and Business control, seeking advice where appropriate
· Proactively seeks opportunities for process simplification, seeks input and engages the support from multiple stakeholders
· An expert facilitator on contract management, advising stakeholders on the HCP contracting process within the local market and simple cross border activities.
· Supports driving the strategy for continuous improvement with standardization, automation and process simplification.
· Responsible for ensuring speed with escalation and resolution of issues relating to meetings management and HCP payments
· Supports the meetings Management Business Partner with implementation of training in both the local market and cross border, supports the development of training materials and maintenance of local market SharePoint site.
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.