Bristol Myers Squibb IO Field Diagnose Associate Manager, Lung Cancer in Shanghai, China
• Deliver I-O treatment message to oncologists and pathologists
• Carry out quality control program to improve lung cancer tissue IO treatment diagnosis
• Collaborate with cross functional team in field to ensure testing availability and testing journey management
• Gather insights and inputs on testing, and gain a full understanding of customer needs and behaviors, as well as scientific activities within Oncology
• Giving input for diagnose strategy development
• Support MDT platform establishment within hospitals
• Prepare Bio-marker training materials and provide testing training to sales, COE, KA etc.
• Under global and medical biomarker guidance, prepare for future potential IO biomarker exploration and clinical practice enhancement in China
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.