Bristol Myers Squibb BCF Manager Saudi & GEM in RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
We invite BCF Manager to join our team
• Leads internal / business control activities for the KSA & GEM markets,
• Manages the Sarbanes-Oxley certification process when applicable.
• Implements, supervises or supports implementation of internal control activities.
• Evaluates effectiveness of current internal controls, develops remediation plans for
deficiencies and works with process owners to ensure their completion.
• Supports a Finance Director in reviewing, understanding and implementing of global accounting procedures.
• Concludes a quarterly disbursements review for compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other anti-bribery laws.
• Supports the Finance Director in controls over selected finance processes (e.g. Vendor Master
File maintenance, purchase orders flow, DOI, Customers credit limits, etc.).
• Provides or coordinates all necessary trainings on internal controls across the 2 markets.
• Reviews and prioritizes deficiencies identified through testing procedures raised by internal
audit and external audit.
• Facilitates best practice sharing, creates or reviews policies and procedures, manages
standardization projects and supports regional BCF.
• Facilitates and coordinates internal audit activities and supports external audit activities if required.
Excellent knowledge of Accounting, Financial Reporting and Control Processes. From 7 years of experience in these fields
Eperience in Big 4 firm will be an advantage
Accounting background is a must
Pharma experience is a plus
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Good English language skills (Arabic is a plus)
Travel time 20%
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.