Bristol Myers Squibb Protocol Management Line Manager in Princeton, New Jersey
This Wallingford role will be located in Central New Jersey.
NOTE: This role may have oversight of either BMS Protocol Managers or FSP Partner Protocol Managers.
The Protocol Management Line Manager is responsible for leading and managing Protocol Managers/Clinical Scientists within Oncology Clinical Protocol Operations (OCPO) and contributing to the OCPO leadership team. As applicable, demonstrated competencies in coaching and developing others and supporting department management activities.
• Strong Project and Change Management skills/good understanding of and ability to successfully navigate systems and processes.
• Experience with resource allocation, balancing competing resource demands with organizational priorities and experience in financial management and recruiting talent.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to achieve deliverables within acceptable time frames and to cooperatively work with others to resolve differences and achieve objectives.
• Embraces change and effectively implements and supports new processes.
• Experience in execution of clinical research protocols from study startup to final clinical study report within established budget and timelines using strong project management and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, proven teambuilding skills and ability to foster partnerships across projects and multidisciplinary teams, effective oral and written communication skills to influence, inform or guide others.
A minimum of a BA or BS Degree with seven to ten years of pharmaceutical industry experience and managing global clinical trials.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.