Bristol Myers Squibb IT Digital Capability Management, Service Management -Desktop Applications in Princeton, New Jersey
The IT User Experience Organization represents and advocates for the interests of all knowledge workers across BMS through the design, implementation and refinement of new digital capabilities, to ensure the resulting experience is productive and intuitive. To maximize the user experience, we must demonstrate a relentless passion for continuous improvement and process optimization.
This position will be accountable for the endpoint applications owned by the Endpoint Devices and Support organization. Such capabilities include, but are not limited to, the Microsoft Office desktop suite, Adobe application suite, Web Browsers, and other global application solutions across varied computing platforms (e.g. Mac, PC, and mobile OS’s).
Accountable for the delivery, functional components and servicing of core applications. This includes road maps, licensing, and managing upgrades throughout the lifecycle of the application in conjunction with business stakeholders.
· Owns end-to-end responsibility for managing technology assets, ensuring they are reliable, accessible, & secure
· Defines 3-year digital capability roadmaps in line with business roadmap & enterprise architecture strategy, focusing on speed, quality, & cost
· Manages Total Cost of Ownership (build & run) and the key drivers behind them to ensure the apps are cost efficient
· Fulfils all approved, technology asset-specific business needs
· Facilitates the design of technical solutions to satisfy business requirements
· Manages the build and run of technology assets
· Influences vendor roadmaps to align with BMS strategy
· Adapts plans and priorities to address challenges and achieve objectives
· Partners with service providers to deliver technology solutions and to address issues that impact business productivity
· Engages with application vendors (Microsoft, Adobe, etc.) to understand their cycle of change and future revisions to their products in order to anticipate impacts to the enterprise and maintain version currency
· Works across enterprise business units to evangelize service delivery principles and platform standards for Endpoint Device Services-owned endpoint applications
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
· An analytical mind set and practical “get it done” work style
· Proficiency in managing MS Office, Office 365, Adobe Products, including cloud capabilities
· Managing software asset lifecycle and licensing, including financial accountability
· Web browser configuration, operation and integration expertise across multiple vendors and platforms, including general web development knowledge as it relates to browser behaviour, security settings and related configurations
· Significant experience in working with or managing Mac OSX, Windows 10, iOS and Android environments preferred
· Prior Experience working on an End User services team
· Significant experience managing technology capabilities in a centralized, global enterprise environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
· MBA or Masters Degree in Information Technology discipline preferred
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.