Bristol Myers Squibb IT Business Process Analyst, Translational Medicine, Imaging in Princeton, New Jersey
Work closely with Translational Science’s histology/pathology and radiology imaging groups to uncover exiting functionality gaps and define future needs for IT / Informatics capabilities/systems in support of Translational Medicine’s imaging strategy.
· Build relationships with key stakeholders and maintain a current, comprehensive understanding of their business objectives.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain a long-term information management strategy that meets those business objectives and anticipates future needs.
· Active participant in cross functional teams to develop business case artifacts, presenting them to leadership to secure project funding.
· Work with cross functional teams to define project schedules, monitor progress throughout project lifecycle and hand off to support teams at project completion.
· Member of the IT/Informatics Imaging team developing/updating the Imaging roadmap.
· Expertise with workflow, image analysis tools and technology for histology/pathology and/or radiology imaging
· Expertise with histology/pathology and/or radiology imaging systems and underlying technology platforms, including acquisition, storage, management, retrieval and analysis functionality
· Prior experience with the operation and performance of cloud based imaging systems and underlying technology platforms
· Prior experience with Machine Learning (AI) as applied to medical image analysis
· Knowledge of medical imaging data formats (Aperio, .sis, .svs, .im3, DICOM, etc.) and related analysis/processing algorithms
· Hands-on experience with software development methodologies and lifecycles, and supporting documentation
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work well in a highly matrixed organization, well under pressure, and on concurrent multidisciplinary projects
· Master's Degree (or higher) in Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Information Technology or related discipline
· 5+ years of domain related experience in a clinical imaging (histology/pathology and/or radiology) healthcare IT setting (central lab, core lab, CRO, hospital, pharma, etc.)
· Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled