Bristol Myers Squibb IT Business Process Analyst, Translational Medicine, Imaging in Princeton, New Jersey
Work closely with Translational Science’s histology/pathology and radiology imaging groups to uncover exiting functionality gaps and define future needs for IT / Informatics capabilities/systems in support of Translational Medicine’s imaging strategy.
· Build relationships with key stakeholders and maintain a current, comprehensive understanding of their business objectives.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain a long-term information management strategy that meets those business objectives and anticipates future needs.
· Active participant in cross functional teams to develop business case artifacts, presenting them to leadership to secure project funding.
· Work with cross functional teams to define project schedules, monitor progress throughout project lifecycle and hand off to support teams at project completion.
· Member of the IT/Informatics Imaging team developing/updating the Imaging roadmap.
· Expertise with workflow, image analysis tools and technology for histology/pathology and/or radiology imaging
· Expertise with histology/pathology and/or radiology imaging systems and underlying technology platforms, including acquisition, storage, management, retrieval and analysis functionality
· Prior experience with the operation and performance of cloud based imaging systems and underlying technology platforms
· Prior experience with Machine Learning (AI) as applied to medical image analysis
· Knowledge of medical imaging data formats (Aperio, .sis, .svs, .im3, DICOM, etc.) and related analysis/processing algorithms
· Hands-on experience with software development methodologies and lifecycles, and supporting documentation
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work well in a highly matrixed organization, well under pressure, and on concurrent multidisciplinary projects
· Master's Degree (or higher) in Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Information Technology or related discipline
· 5+ years of domain related experience in a clinical imaging (histology/pathology and/or radiology) healthcare IT setting (central lab, core lab, CRO, hospital, pharma, etc.)
· Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.