Bristol Myers Squibb Finance Manager, Nulojix & Established Brands in Princeton, New Jersey
This position will be responsible for the support of the US Nulojix and Established Brands commercial business, monthly close, projection and budget analysis and ad hoc projects as required. This role will partner with key commercial contacts, brand teams, supply chain and external alliance partners to support the assets. The successful candidate will develop projections and budgets, work closely with Marketing and Medical to identify business trends, report monthly results, perform variance analysis, process alliance journal entries and account recs, monitor key business issues, act as financial advisor for the business partners, and assess resource allocations. Responsible for all areas of the P&L including Gross Sales, Gross to Nets Adjustments, COGS, Post Marketing Trials, A&P, Marketing, Medical and Minority Interest.
• Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA or CPA is preferred
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in finance, accounting or business analysis is required
• The candidate should possess strong analytical skills and be familiar with accounting procedures, GAAP and internal control requirements
• The candidate should have a working knowledge of SAP, BEX and Hyperion as well as being highly proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
• The candidate should have strong oral and written communication skills and have the ability to work independently in a matrix organization
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled