Bristol Myers Squibb Director, US Regulatory Strategy, Oncology in Princeton, New Jersey
Working with the Global Regulatory Team Lead, provide input to develop the U.S. regulatory strategy for Oncology products in development and through life cycle management taking into account all relevant guidance, commercial needs and company objectives.
· Working with GRTL, provide input to develop the U.S. regulatory strategy for Oncology products in development and through life cycle management taking into account all relevant guidance, commercial needs and company objectives.
· Develop strategic direction and provide leadership for all regulatory interactions with FDA
· Anticipate and interpret key trends and changes in the U.S. regulatory environment and provide strategic guidance regarding development plans as a result.
· Foster positive relationships with FDA.
· Build and maintain a strong, collaborative relationship with all key stakeholders including U.S. Commercial, U.S. Medical Affairs, U.S. Promotion & Compliance, Global Development and other functions key to the success of product development.
· Interact routinely and will develop a strong team environment with colleagues throughout GRS, including GRT leaders and other key functions within GRS.
· Ph.D., M.D., PharmD. , MS or commensurate experience.
· Understanding of policy, laws, regulations and guidelines as they apply to U.S. FDA for drug development and approval.
· Understanding of drug development process and understanding of scientific content and complexities related to a project in Oncology.
· Direct experience in developing strategy and leading teams through interactions with FDA.
· Experience in initiating and conducting successful interactions within FDA.
· Ability to work successfully in a matrix environment and to lead teams successfully toward drug approvals.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.