Bristol Myers Squibb Associate Director, Oncology Imaging in Princeton, New Jersey
Roles and responsibilities:
• Execute imaging plans across the BMS oncology portfolio
o Implement imaging needs in clinical trials per BMS strategy
o Manage internal and external cross functional collaborators in developing imaging plan
o Develop document relevant for successful delivery of imaging endpoints
o Reporting and timely presentation of study results to colleagues and management, and appropriate decision making on data
• Responsible for proper conducts of imaging in clinical trials
o Maintain data integrity to uphold regulatory compliance
o Ensure delivery and quality of imaging data in oncology trials
o Provide advice on quality assurance at sites and vendors, as well as troubleshooting issues
• Participate in imaging strategy of specific oncology program(s)
o Including novel imaging endpoints, novel modalities, and novel applications of imaging
o Develop a network of individuals/academic centers of both internal and external KOL’s in alignment with the oncology strategy.
Minimum Education Required:
• PhD with subspecialty medical expertise in oncology imaging, or board certified/eligible MD or DO
• Five years clinical/clinical trial experience required
Desired Management Experiences:
• Proved ability to innovate and lead organizational change. Experience developing a network of individuals from various departments important to job function including preclinical imaging, statistics, PK/PD, modeling and simulation and regulatory.
• Experience interacting with key academic investigators in the fields of oncology imaging as well as site investigators.
Desired Functional Experiences:
• Five to ten years’ experience in therapeutic area expertise.
• Ability to analyze preclinical and clinical imaging data in the context of oncology drug development.
• Ability to function as a resource for imaging issues in multidisciplinary drug development teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Leadership expertise working in a matrix environment desired.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.