Bristol Myers Squibb Associate Director, Oncology Imaging in Princeton, New Jersey
Roles and responsibilities:
• Execute imaging plans across the BMS oncology portfolio
o Implement imaging needs in clinical trials per BMS strategy
o Manage internal and external cross functional collaborators in developing imaging plan
o Develop document relevant for successful delivery of imaging endpoints
o Reporting and timely presentation of study results to colleagues and management, and appropriate decision making on data
• Responsible for proper conducts of imaging in clinical trials
o Maintain data integrity to uphold regulatory compliance
o Ensure delivery and quality of imaging data in oncology trials
o Provide advice on quality assurance at sites and vendors, as well as troubleshooting issues
• Participate in imaging strategy of specific oncology program(s)
o Including novel imaging endpoints, novel modalities, and novel applications of imaging
o Develop a network of individuals/academic centers of both internal and external KOL’s in alignment with the oncology strategy.
Minimum Education Required:
• PhD with subspecialty medical expertise in oncology imaging, or board certified/eligible MD or DO
• Five years clinical/clinical trial experience required
Desired Management Experiences:
• Proved ability to innovate and lead organizational change. Experience developing a network of individuals from various departments important to job function including preclinical imaging, statistics, PK/PD, modeling and simulation and regulatory.
• Experience interacting with key academic investigators in the fields of oncology imaging as well as site investigators.
Desired Functional Experiences:
• Five to ten years’ experience in therapeutic area expertise.
• Ability to analyze preclinical and clinical imaging data in the context of oncology drug development.
• Ability to function as a resource for imaging issues in multidisciplinary drug development teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Leadership expertise working in a matrix environment desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled