Bristol Myers Squibb Reliability Excellence Specialist in New Brunswick, New Jersey
Lead regional and global initiatives, aligned with the overall GPS Reliability Strategy, to achieve measurable improvement in key Brand level and Site level operational performance objectives. Manage a diverse global BMS reliability Community of Practice network. Preview industry leading technologies and maintenance practices to determine identify innovative applications within BMS for achieving the GPS Reliability Strategy (External Benchmarking). Focus on programs that help in the design, testing and management of complex systems / assets over their life cycle (Asset Lifecycle Management). Drive consistent work practices and utilization of enterprise systems such as Maximo (CMMS) to provide comprehensive performance measurement across the BMS Manufacturing network.
• Support the development and implementation of a Global Reliability Strategy to meet the Manufacturing Excellence performance requirements at the BMS sites. Work with sites to establish and achieve specific reliability business plans, review maintenance budgets and spending plans
• Provide Strategic Direction for the use and development of the Enterprise Assets Management System (Maximo).
• Implement new Reliability Excellence programs and initiatives, aligned with the BMS Strategy, through the Reliability Engineer Network. This will include, but is not limited to:
a. Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) processes
throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
b. Work Practice Standards for predictive maintenance
processes and programs.
c. “Reliability for Managers” and similar training / certi
fication programs leveraging the CRL terminology.
d. A Corporate Reliability Scorecard for consistent
tracking of key leading indicators.
• Provide input to a Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability-related, and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operation
• Lead/Facilitate Reliability Excellence projects and/or initiatives (COPs) which address business opportunities, helping to drive continuous improvements.
• Drive Process Standardization and Improvement recommendations where appropriate through the Production Excellence/Continuous Improvement foundational elements
• A minimum of 10 years of direct relevant experience in engineering and/or maintenance in the life science industry
• Demonstrated experience in reliability engineering and/or asset/systems lifecycle engineering is required.
• Demonstrated knowledge / working understanding of manufacturing and operational processes.
• Demonstrated experience in delivering costs savings through process optimization and working through others.
• Demonstrated ability to influence a large, diverse network to deliver a reliability strategy
• A working understanding of lean principles. Yellow Belt Certification or higher is preferred.
• Demonstrated project management, communication, and technical writing skills are required.
• The successful candidate will possess the professionalism and technical competency required to represent the department before our customers, regulatory agencies, and management.
• Demonstrated understanding of engineering documentation such as P and IDs, Process Flow diagrams and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Proven ability working in a regional role leading multi-level / cross functional teams to achieve the highest performance in meeting site and departmental objectives.
• Detailed understanding of CMMS systems, preferably Maximo, and their application to work management processes
• Ability to travel up to 40% of the time across a diverse portfolio.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical discipline, or relevant, demonstrated job experience in the maintenance and reliability field.
• CMRP Certification
• Experience using Reliability Centered Maintenance techniques, Root Cause Analysis, and Predictive Maintenance technologies. to create a proactive work environment that is focused on continuous improvement at best cost
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled