Bristol Myers Squibb Customer Planner in New Brunswick, New Jersey
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities are outlined below; additional related duties may be assigned.
• Provide key link in Supply Chain between intercompany and third party supply sites and markets
• Liaise with Principal’s Purchasing, Finance Departments & Fiscal Reps to perform Customer Planning activities on their behalf.
• Ensure that customer and supply sites comply with Business and Tolling rules
• Receipt and entry of Market orders as per business rules
• Accurate receipt and processing of Tolling fee invoices
• Perform all activities in accordance with Good Distribution Procedure
• Issue invoices to markets, issue required shipping documents, and certify with local chamber of commerce as required.
• Liaise with freight forwarder for outbound shipments
• Liaise with Global/Regional Supply Chain & Quality regarding redeployments, allocations, product launches, and change control.
• Liaise with QC for testing, release and generation of CoAs for API
• Liaise with QC for QP inspection and release of Drug Products
• Coordinate reworks at supply sites and ensure that costs are back charged to the appropriate party
• Maintain master data relating to customers, contracts and BOMs.
• Comply with all Regulatory/Finance/EHS/ Security compliance procedures
• Perform all SAP transactions in compliant manner
• Meet Finance deadline for month and year end sales reporting
• Provide supporting documentation for Financial audits as requested
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled