Bristol Myers Squibb Custom Function Programmer & Coordinator in Hopewell, New Jersey
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Position Requirements & Description:
· Rave Custom Function Programmer proficient in Rave Custom Function programming in C#.
· Responsible for supporting study teams and study design issues related to Custom Functions. Ensuring CF are used in the most efficient manner within Rave. Building and troubleshooting CFs.
· Works collaboratively with Database Development, Data Management and multiple functional groups to complete programming tasks per agreed upon timelines.
· Responsible for all related deliverables, addressing issues and meeting timelines. Provides Edit Check/Custom Function s upport for the designs of new clinical database structures in collaboration with the Global Librarian and ensures consistency, re-usability and alignment with Global Standards throughout a project.
· Liaison with stakeholders such as clinical study team, Database Development, data management, biometrics and IT during study execution, protocol amendments and study lock.
Liaising with business and CF programmers in India.
· Liaises with study team and requesters (e.g. Global Library roles) to support the specification and creation of Custom Functions and works with ACN off-shore team to assign and follow up on work requests.
· Liaising with Medidata.
· Is a member of the study team, attends meetings, participates in discussions, uses an analytical approach to problem solving with a focus on quality deliverables.
· May provide mentor-ship to peers and Database Development.
· 5 to 7 years database development experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with clinical trial data.
· Bachelor's degree required, preferably in computing or scientific discipline.
· Experience with Medidata's Rave Study Build is required.
· Experience or knowledge of Rave Safety Gateway, TSDV is a plus.
· Practical experience with programming using APEX, PL SQL, XML, SAS, Java preferred.
· C# is required.
· Excellent communication skills, organized and ability to lead tasks from concept to delivery.
Clinical trial knowledge required.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.