Bristol Myers Squibb Key Account Manager I-O in FIELD, Romania
Key Account Manager Immuno-Oncology (Bucharest)
• Uses medical knowledge and presentation skills to influence customers to make commitments and take actions that increase Company products awareness. Effectively communicates marketing messages to targeted customers with the established frequency and implements promotional strategies for Company products.
• Possesses a winning attitude and consistently commits to a standard of excellence and the achievement of superior results, regardless of the task demands.
• Transmits idea and attitudes clearly and effectively in one-on-one discussions and informal presentations. This includes listening, questioning and engaging in open candid dialogue.
• Exhibits excellence in identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations by understanding the business environment and partnering with customers to make mutually beneficial decisions.
• Develops productive rapport with customers and Company personnel to optimize the business opportunities
• Assimilates, learns and acts upon new information in a manner that generates business growth for the promoted products in assigned area.
• Evaluates and analyzes available information to consistently make the most appropriate decisions for Company.
• Supports others to achieve shared objectives and appropriately prioritizes individual goals to achieve team success.
• Adapts and changes style and approach to situations as differing circumstances arise.
• Conducts all planning based on a consistent system for profiling and targeting customers based on prescription potential.
• Makes a positive impression on the customer and commands respect as a businessperson.
• Focuses on the end results of promotional process, demonstrating personal accountability and commitment to achieve the objective of business.
• Delivers targeted number of customer calls per day per product and specialty on the goal defined by Marketing strategy and Promotion Force Effectiveness.
• Demonstrates understanding of the specifics of working in alliance with other companies and comply with the rigors of such co-promotional activities, without disclosing Company internal information.
• Previous strong experience as a Medical Representative or experience in customer service provision (meeting customer needs/ identifying and addressing customers concerns) – at least 1,5 year
• Influence or ability to persuade customer, to make commitment and take actions
• Winning attitude: believe that oneself can consistently commit to a standard of excellence and achieve superior results, including self-motivation
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
• Appreciation of the complexities of interacting with and influencing customers
• Working knowledge of related diseases
• Knowledge of the business drivers within the pharmaceutical industry
• Demonstrates knowledge of the Company brand portfolio and our competitors
• Understanding of the local pharmaceutical market, healthcare environment, customers and competition
• Mastery of effective communication
• Fluency in English language - mandatory
• Fluency in Romanian language - mandatory
Location: based in Bucharest
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled