Bristol Myers Squibb Market Supply Planner in Dublin, Ireland
· Accountable to integrate & coordinate supply strategies between markets / customers and BMS internal and external supply sites to balance exceptional customer service while supporting site operational efficiency efforts.
· Invest in creating and developing strong relationships with BMS Markets / Customers and manufacturing / principal supply teams to ensure a customer focused orientation and alignment and to ultimately ensure that required production is in place to meet required market demand.
· Create and execute finished good supply plans for markets / customers and continually manage and operationally maintain orders as required to comply with the agreed expected inventory SLA levels and lead times.
· Responsible to lead and execute the market level S&OP process in line with BMS global standards.
· Continually interact and communicate with key BMS stakeholders (GSC, Supply Chain Product Lead (SCPL), EXM, BI&A, market partners etc.) to ensure continuity of supply to markets / customers and to support continuous improvement of BMS processes.
· Continually monitor and assess the MRP planning process in the BMS ERP system to ensure that the demand propagation process runs effectively.
· Support & lead as required government tender supply, direct import programs and clinical supply requests in alignment with local market partners and demand planners.
· Ensure master data is maintained accordingly through collaboration with Markets / Customers and manufacturing / principal sites.
· Support New Product Introductions as required.
· Effectively evaluate, mitigate and communicate any inventory or supply risks that may impact a market / customer including; preparation of stock overviews, heat maps, inventory shortages, obsolescence, artwork changes etc.
· Ensure effective risk management process is executed and communicated to all key stakeholders (SCPLs, GSC ExM, etc.) in agreed timeframes and as per BMS policies and procedures.
· Collaborate with supply sites and ExM Supply Chain to ensure demand changes are incorporated into site production plans as quickly and efficiently as possible and communicate with our markets / customers on any potential supply risks.
· Responsible for the effective implementation of regulatory / artwork changes into market / customer supply, in liaison with GRS and key market stakeholders’ with a goal of minimizing obsolescence while avoiding supply risk.
· Support the discontinuation of BMS products in liaison with internal supply sites, External Manufacturing, Regulatory, Business Units leads, Brand Leaders and key customer / market stakeholders.
· Lead/support in Global Supply Chain projects as required (e.g., supply chain improvement project, product divestitures, etc.).
· Prepare stock overview for market to indicate shortages, excess inventory, artwork changes. Monitor and drive improvements on performance metrics and analysis and provide root cause / remediation.
· Provide input into quarterly inventory projections and budgeting process to highlight how forecast trends are driving projection and liaise with supply sites in relation to any queries raised.
· Ensure key supply chain performance metrics for customers / markets in scope are achieved, providing analysis and commentary (Backorders, Anticipated Backorders, Monthly Inventory Report, PO Compliance, and Potential Write-off) according to agreed timing as per BMS rules.
· Navigates a regional and culturally diverse organization. Leverage relationships, processes, systems and data to drive value, customer service and financial effectiveness
· Influences and makes decisions on market supply through fact-based analysis and understanding of product and process characteristics and network constraints; adds value to the quality and effectiveness of the global supply chain network.
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.