Bristol Myers Squibb Senior Associate, QC Microbiology in Devens, Massachusetts
To perform microbiological testing on samples using defined methods in a cGMP compliant laboratory. Assures test results are accurately recorded and abnormal data or equipment/instrument malfunctions are promptly reported to his/her supervisor. This position will be Sunday-Thursday.
WFI/CS collection and testing. Additionally, perform in-process testing in accordance with SOPs, safety, and cGMP guidelines to support the release and stability of finished products, raw materials, in-process materials, and various components.
Monitor critical operating parameters for equipment and instrumentation to ensure standard operation.
Recognize, report, and document deviations from test methodologies, specifications, and alert limits
Maintain up to date knowledge of cGMP, job related SOPs and complete all assigned training on time.
Coordinate sample receipt, logging, tracking, storage, distribution and
Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in biological sciences, a related discipline, or its equivalent.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a regulated microbiology laboratory.
• Excellent manual dexterity including proficiency in
• Familiarity with the use of air sampling equipment, autoclaves, micro ID methods, and endotoxin testing.
• Experience requiring one to work independently as well as part of a team, to complete assignments within defined time constraints.
• Demonstrated ability to concurrently conduct multiple routine tasks, procedures, and operations effectively and consistently
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.