Bristol Myers Squibb Events & Meetings Manager in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Pharmaceutical Meetings Management is one of the fastest growing capabilities. The Business Partner role in the Events & Meetings team proactively ensures that the needs of the business are met through strong, engaged collaboration with our Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Commercial, R&D and Medical colleagues. They are the process Lead for end to end Health Care professional transactions and meetings management. Close alignment to the Commercial Business within the local market is crucial in addition to providing training and resources specific to Meetings Management across the multi-disciplinary team. The Business Partner will be expected to take the Lead on managing key projects associated with the Events and Meetings Management Centre of Expertise (EMCoE) team. The role will provide multiple opportunities for process simplification, innovation and personal development.
Efficient meetings management and speed with HCP payments by the EMCoE team will enable incremental business performance through empowerment of the team to simplify processes, technologies and develop local innovative solutions that will enhance the overall customer experience (both internal and external) at BMS meetings and events. By demonstrating a strong value proposition to the Commercial business EMCoE will be able to deliver sustained long term operational cost savings without compromising efficiency.
Functional / Technical
· Demonstrated Leadership with a team orientated approach
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in an internal and external matrix environment, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
· Strong written and verbal communication to facilitate relationships with peers and management
· Demonstrated ability to assess, escalate where appropriate and promptly resolve problems
· Demonstrated ability to apply strong quantitative and analytical skills to provide business solutions with a customer-centric focus
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in line with business needs
· Proven ability to demonstrate an innovation mind-set, including simplification of processes
· Demonstrated high level of proficiency in using IT and online systems for managing processes and reporting purposes
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled